U Certify Electrics Pro
£59.99 ex VAT / year
U Certify Electrics is Electrical Certification Software designed to make Life Easy for tradesman and large electrical organisations!
Not got U Certify Electrics Pro? Why not Click here to download your 14 day free Trial!
The U Certify Electrics, electrical certificate software is very simple and easy to use and is the ideal choice for engineers producing electrical certification.
Our Electrical Certification Software can be used either by one engineer or multiple engineers simply by purchasing U Certify Electrics Pro Additional Licenses.
It takes the time and effort out of writing certificates by hand, and lets the U Certify Electrics electrical certification software produce professional looking certificates with ease.
• Certificates displayed on screen in U Certify Electrics Pro format for easy completion.
• Smart input of information by the software, user defaults have been set.
• Smart numbering of certificates.
• Quick selection of client information, contractor and addresses.
• Automatic and mouse scrolling support.
• Quick selection of test instruments.
• Smart learning / suggestions for observations.
• Smart / automatic placing of observations in section K of the electrical installation condition report.
• Smart referencing
• Quick auto fill of schedule of inspections.
• Quick schedule of test results defaults.
• Easy attachments of pictures.
• Easy jump to page option.
• Keyboard shortcuts to improve productivity.
• Digital Signatures and automatic placing of signatures.
• Add your company logo to certificates.
• Customising colours of certificates.
• Import certificates from other U Certify Electrics Pro Users / Companies.
• Export certificates to other U Certify Electrics Pro Users / Companies.
• Generate Distribution Board schedules from the schedule of test results. (excluding results)
• Generates PDF certificates with attachments.
• Email PDF Certificates (file size restrictions may apply)
With a simple and smooth Check Out process, simply add to Basket and once your purchase has been completed receive your software along with license keys within minutes, no matter what time of day or night you order.
Our Electrical & Fire Certification software has a complete range of:
Electrical certificates, Electrical Inspection & Testing, Electrical Software to the 18th Edition BS7671 including:
• Electrical 18th Edition BS7671 – Electrical Installation Condition Report.
• Electrical 18th Edition BS7671 -Minor Electrical Works Certificate.
• Electrical 18th Edition BS7671 -Electrical Installation Certificate.
• Electrical 18th Edition BS7671 -Electrical Danger Notice.
Fire Alarm Certificates to the BS5839 Part 1 & Part 6 including:
• Fire Alarm Log Book.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 1 H1. Design Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 1 H2. Installation Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 1 H3. Commissioning Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 1 H4. Acceptance Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 1 H5. Verification Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 1 H6. Inspection / Service Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 1 H7. Modification Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 6 E1. Design Certificate for Grade A systems – Annex E.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 6 E2. Installation Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 6 E3. Commissioning Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 6 E4. Acceptance Certificate.
• Fire Alarm BS5839 Part 6 Certificates for Grade B, C, D, E & F Systems.
Emergency Lighting Certificates to BS5266 including:
• Emergency Lights BS5266 H1. Completion Certificate.
• Emergency Lights BS5266 H2. Design Certificate.
• Emergency Lights BS5266 H3. Installation Certificate.
• Emergency Lights BS5266 H4. Verification Certificate.
• Emergency Lights BS5266 Annex I Completion Certificate of Small New Installations.
• Emergency Lights BS5266 Annex K Verification Certificate of Existing Installations.
• Emergency Lights BS5266 Existing Verification Check List
• Emergency Lights BS5266 Inspection & Testing Certificate.
• Emergency Lights Asset Register
• Engineer Job Sheets/Service Sheets
Our Electrical Certification software can be used and printed along with your company logo
A registered organisation logo and even an electronic signature if required.
Simply select the required certificate from within U Certify Electrics and enter all the required information page by page, and click print or send!
Our Electrical Software can be used on Windows Desktops, Laptops & Tablets
Our Electrical Software Finds Faults and places them Automatically in the Observations page for you! see video below
Do you have more then one device? see below:
U Certify Electrics Pro Additional Licenses can be used when you have multiple engineers who need to use our electrical certification software.
Please note, you only require Additional Licenses per Machine not per User!
Supported Operating Systems & System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows (PC’s & Laptops)
- Apple mac using windows Parallels Desktop (PC’s & Laptops)
- 1 Gb Ram
Having problems downloading? Follow these simple steps.
When you try to run the software you may be presented with this;
All you have to do is click “More info” and you’ll be left with another option;
From here, click “Run anyway”.
Electrical Software, Electrical Certificates, Test & Inspection, 17th Edition, BS 7671, BS7671, BS 5839, BS5839, BS 5266 & BS5266
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.